Connect to one of our strategic consultation experts for all your IT and online business requirements.
Nov. 06, 2015
This is part of series called Social Media Marketing.
We talked about SEO Mistakes in a previous article, now we're going to look at Why Instagram Should Be Part Of Every Marketing Strategy.
Instagram started in 2010 and since has expanded to 1,000,000 accounts in just 2 months. It’s an ideal social media app for many small business owners to plug with their potential customers in real-time, a huge asset to customer satisfaction.
Few figures to reestablish your belief on this platform and the reason why you should make use of it:
1. There are now over 400 Million Active Users
2. There are 77.6 Million users in the US in 2015
3. $600 Million businesses now spend money on Instagram
4. 53 percent of 16 to 24-year-olds are active on Instagram
5. Estimated $2 Million projected ad spend by 2017
Here is the infographic from MDG that provides a visual medium. Here are 5 reasons you have to know that will greatly improve your success with Instagram.