Connect to one of our strategic consultation experts for all your IT and online business requirements.
Nov. 03, 2015
This is part of series called Search Engine Optimization.
The guidelines below is based on an SEO checklist that Capture Commerce uses. Despite the fact that we all know it’s not really a one-size-fits-all checklist, it’s a good starting factor for those people that are trying to find out how frequently they need to conduct all of their SEO activities. (And read this blog post to learn about Why Small Businesses Need Local SEO)
Capture Commerce has compiled a 5 pointer checklist in infographic form. Listed below are a few of the parts that need to be addressed:
Are you ready? Let's start.
1. Analyze the past year of analytics data to determine base organic search traffic
2. Interview the business to learn about problems and how the business operates
3. Explain the audit process
4. Conduct the technical SEO test
5. Evaluate keywords used by top competitors
6. Inspect user experience issues
7. Inspect external links
8. Evaluate content based on the buyer's funnel
9. Inspect the band name
10. Meet with the business to reveal the findings
And now ... the infographic:
Which SEO technique is your preferred? Do you have any more to enhance this checklist? Share here in the comments.